SHSID 6(3) Class of 2009 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHSID 6(3) Class of 2009 Forum

Go 6(3)!

HomePortalNewsLetterLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We got our domain name: http://go63.net. It is a top level domain name. Please click "contribute" (lower in the forum) to support our project!
All users: please view the rules first! Don't get in trouble!
Welcome to class 6(3) of 2009's forum!
Happy New Year!!

2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them?

Go down 
3 posters

Do you know 2ne1?
yes
2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? I_vote_lcap67%2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
no
2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? I_vote_lcap33%2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
michaelp3
Moderater
Moderater
michaelp3

2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? Empty
PostSubject: 2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them?   2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:25 pm

I love 2ne1.

If you don't know them you can search because they are so famous!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Lin
Admin
Admin
Kenneth Lin

Birthday : 1998-05-12

PostSubject: Re: 2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them?   2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:46 am

2NE1 (Korean: 투 애니원; pronounced "to anyone"[1] or "twenty-one"[2]) is a South Korean girl group created by YG Entertainment. First appearing in a Cyon commercial campaign with Big Bang for LG Telecom, their debut single "Fire" was released on May 6, 2009.

The group's name stands for "New Evolution of the 21st Century".[3]

Contents [hide]
1 History
1.1 Early 2009- Mid 2009: Introduction and debut
1.2 1st Mini-Album
1.3 1st Full Album & Concert
1.4 Controversy
2 2NE1 profile
2.1 CL
2.2 Bom
2.3 Dara
2.4 Minzy
3 Discography
4 Awards
5 References

[edit] History
The group was first mentioned by the press in late 2008, when rumours were spreading that YG was creating a female version of Big Bang named Sista. In response to those rumours, YG Entertainment President Yang Hyun Suk stated that the name was not chosen yet.[4] In January 2009, it was announced that the "Female Big Bang" would debut around July 2009 with three members — CL, Minzy, and Bom.[5] Later that month, YG stated that Sandara Park joined the group, with one more member to follow.[6] In the end, YG Entertainment announced that the group would consist of four members and debut sometime in May 2009.[7] The company stated that the group had trained for 4 years, and that their debut album would contain songs produced by Teddy Park.[5][6][7] The group's name was initially announced as "21"; however, due to the discovery of a singer with the same name, the group was quickly renamed "2NE1".[8]

2NE1's Park Bom revealed that the group was originally planned by YG Entertainment to be a 3-member group with herself, Koo Hye Sun, and Sandara Park[9].

[edit] Early 2009- Mid 2009: Introduction and debut
2NE1's first song was "Lollipop", digitally released on March 27, 2009.[7] The song was created for LG to promote their Cyon phone, and it was a joint release with Big Bang; the commercial/music video debuted on March 28, 2009.[10] Although it was not a promoted single (as it was an advertisement song, there were problems with network chart eligibility[11]), "Lollipop" proved to be a strong chart hit, going to #1 on various online charts[11] and topping music television network M.Net's online chart for four weeks in a row.[12] It was also profiled in Perez Hilton's blog.[13] However, questions were raised about the group's future, as the song's success was attributed to the popularity of Big Bang.[14]

On April 30, Yang Hyun-suk revealed that 2NE1's debut song would be a hip-hop/reggae song, and that it would be digitally released on May 6, 2009.[15] Titled "Fire", the song was fully written and produced by 1TYM's Teddy Park.[16] Teasers of the song were released on their official website at the beginning of May, with a 20-second clip released on May 1.[17]

"Fire" was released as planned on May 6, with two versions of the music video — a "space" version and a "street" version — released the same day.[18] The videos received over one million views in a day;[19] the viewcount then increased to two million.[20] The group's first performance of the song was on May 17, 2009, on SBS's Inkigayo,[20] beginning the group's activities. Perez Hilton commented that "Fire" definitely lives up to the title,[21] even including their first performance in his blog, showing his interest towards the group.[22]

Both the song and the group have been very popular online, with the song topping M.Net's online chart and the group's name becoming a top search term.[23] The group was also rewarded with three Cyworld Digital Music Awards, with both "Lollipop" and "Fire" winning "Song of the Month" awards and the group winning "Rookie of the Month" for May 2009.[24] They received their first Mutizen award during their fourth stage performance in SBS Inkigayo (Popular Song) on June 14, 2009. They received their second Mutizen award on SBS Inkiagyo (Popular Song) on June 21, 2009. Along with their awards successes, 2NE1 signed a deal with Fila to become the new models for their commercial campaign 2 days after 2NE1's Mutizen win.[25]

It was announced that 2NE1 would be heading over to the United States to work on their album, as Interscope Records chairman Jimmy Iovine showed interest in the group; however, they have no plans to debut in North America.[26]

2NE1 is scheduled to participate in the 6th Asia Song Festival in September 2009, alongside Big Bang, Super Junior and Girls' Generation, to represent Korea; it was also reported that the group will be receiving this year's "Asian Newcomer's Award." [27]

[edit] 1st Mini-Album
2NE1 ended their promotions for their debut single "Fire" on June 28, 2009 in SBS Inkigayo.[citation needed]

On July 1, the group released the title of a song out of their first mini-album called "I Don't Care" online. "I Don't Care" is a reggae R&B ballad, co-produced by YG producers Teddy and Kush. After its digital release, interest in the song rose greatly, topping Cyworld's hourly music chart after an hour of its release.[citation needed] On July 9, they released a music video of "I Don't Care". Besides "I Don't Care", there are 4 other new songs featured on the mini album to form a total of 7 tracks.

On its first day, it recorded 50,000 sales in pre-orders.[citation needed] Their debut was a success on the Korean charts, as it heads straight to number 1 for its week - as it sold 13,675 albums.[citation needed] YG also stated that it already reached the 80,000 sales mark within 2 weeks which is impressive since 2NE1 is only a rookie.[citation needed] On August 2, 2009, 2NE1 performed a live remix version of "I Don't Care" at Popular Song. "I Don't Care" was also profiled in Perez Hilton's blog.[28]. The group ended promotions for "I Don't Care" on August 30, 2009 in SBS Inkigayo with an unplugged version of the song. 2NE1 began promotion for "Pretty Boy" on September 6, 2009 with a performance at SBS Inkigayo and another performance at MusicBank on September 11, 2009. The group ended their promotions for their mini album on September 13, 2009 with a performance of "In the Club" at their good bye stage. Their first full album is set to release in October 2009.

[edit] 1st Full Album & Concert
On June 6, 2009, YG Entertainment reported that thoughts of releasing 2NE1's full album will be September or October 2009. This album will contain songs produced by Teddy, Kush and Big Bang member G-Dragon. The release of the album will be done after future promotions for "Pretty Boy", a song from their first mini-album, 2NE1. YG also stated there are thoughts of having the girls do an independent concert by the end of this year.[citation needed]

[edit] Controversy
2NE1 was accused of plagiarism by Sony Music, as "I Don't Care" was alleged to sound similar to Lionel Richie's "Just Go". Sony Korea has denied 2NE1 the ability to promote the track any further without paying reparations. On September 21, 2009, Sisa Magazine, a news programme on MBC, stated that officials from Sony reportedly sent YG Entertainment warning letters about plagiarism. Sony's legal representative stated, "It was a hard decision for the music critics. However, they decided that there were similarities and accordingly issued a warning letter to the production company and composers. They have also denied YG Entertainment the permission to promote these songs." Their labelmates Big Bang are also under fire for plagiarism claims.[29]

[edit] 2NE1 profile
[edit] CL
Position: Leader, Lead Rapper
Date of Birth: February 26, 1991 (1991-02-26) (age 18)
CL was born in Australia. In her childhood, she travelled frequently with her family, because of her father's occupation. She spent much of her youth in Japan and France.[citation needed] When she came back to Korea, she barely knew any Korean, but said in an interview shown on 2NE1 TV that she is now most comfortable speaking Korean.[citation needed] CL was raised as a Roman Catholic.[citation needed]

CL became a YG Trainee in late 2006, contributing to various Big Bang albums and officially part of the YG family in late 2007.[citation needed] However, before becoming a YG Trainee CL was a JYP Trainee. She's also very close friends with some of JYPE boy group, 2PM's members; along with Big Bang's Taeyang and G-Dragon.[citation needed]

She is fluent in English, Japanese and French.[citation needed]

[edit] Bom
Position: Lead Vocalist
Date of Birth: March 24, 1984 (1984-03-24) (age 25)
Bom first enrolled in Lesley University majoring in Psychology, but switched to Berklee College of Music in order to major in music studies.[citation needed] She lived in America for six years before moving to YG Entertainment for training.[citation needed] She has trained with the company since 2005 and was to initially debut as a solo singer and release a single on 2007, which never came to fruition.[citation needed]

In addition to her work with 2NE1, Park has contributed to albums for Big Bang, Lexy, and Red Roc.

Her name means "spring" in Korean; her father named her that due to her birth in spring.[citation needed]

She is fluent in English and Japanese.[citation needed]

[edit] Dara
Position: Vocalist
Date of Birth: November 12, 1984 (1984-11-12) (age 24)
Dara was first known as a celebrity in the Philippines, where she first had success with the entertainment industry. She starred in multiple movies, and had released her own singles as a singer as well. She then moved back to Korea to YG Entertainment to debut as a singer later.

She is fluent in Filipino English.[citation needed] YG has issued earlier on her official profile that she is currently studying Chinese and assumed fluent on the language as well.

[edit] Minzy
Position: Vocalist, Main rapper, Lead Dancer
Date of Birth: January 18, 1994 (1994-01-18) (age 15)
She is able to speak in Japanese and in Chinese.[citation needed]

She was discovered after a dance audition clip of her was uploaded on the internet and caught the attention of YG staff and then YG President Yang Hyun Seok. It is known for a fact that she is the most flexible and energetic of the group because of her age and specialty in dancing.

She has a granddaughter relationship with famous traditional dancer Gong Ok Jin.

[edit] Discography
Album Information Track Listing
Lollipop
Released: March 27, 2009
Format: Digital
Label: YG Entertainment
Producer: Teddy Park
Lollipop (Big Bang & 2NE1)

Fire (Digital Single)
Released: May 6, 2009
Producer: Teddy Park
Fire

2NE1 (1st Mini Album)
Released: July 8, 2009
Format: CD, Digital
Sales: 100,000+ [31]
Producer: Teddy Park, Kush
Singles: "Fire", "I Don't Care", "Lollipop"
Fire
I Don't Care
In the Club
Let's Go Party
Pretty Boy
Stay Together
Lollipop (Bonus Track)

I Don't Care (Reggae Remix) (Digital single)
Released: September 3, 2009
Producer: Teddy Park, Kush
I Don't Care (Reggae remix)

[edit] Awards
Year
2009 Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the month (April) "Lollipop"[32]
Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Rookie of the month (May)[33]
Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the month (May) "Fire"[33]
Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the month (July) "I Don't Care"[34]
Mnet 20's Choice Awards: Hot New Star[35]
Mnet 20's Choice Awards: Hot CF Star[35]
Mnet 20's Choice Awards: Hot Online Song "Fire"[35]
6th Asia Song Festival: Best Asian Newcomer's Award[27]
Back to top Go down
https://shsid63forum.forumotion.com/hahahalolnice webadd
michaelp3
Moderater
Moderater
michaelp3

PostSubject: Re: 2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them?   2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

This I think is from wikipedia
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Lin
Admin
Admin
Kenneth Lin

PostSubject: Re: 2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them?   2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:57 pm

so smart Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://shsid63forum.forumotion.com/hahahalolnice webadd
Hypers
Admin
Admin
Hypers

PostSubject: Re: 2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them?   2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:35 pm

delete "edit" tongue
Back to top Go down
https://shsid63forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them?   2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them? Empty

Back to top Go down

2I love 2ne1 so much!!! Do you know them?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHSID 6(3) Class of 2009 Forum :: Others-
Jump to: